Guys, does he like me or not?

Sooooo, my crush is a typical cancer, very emotional and stuff. He is very smart and funny, and he is caring. That's his type.

Sooooooooo... I noticed something in the past 1-2 months that got me thinking. My crush often looks at me from the other side of the Class. But when I look back, he looks away immediately. Alsooo I often see that when I laugh, he smiles from afar. It's so heartwarming. I really like him.
He also looks at me first when he tells a story or a joke. (I once read that when a person likes someone, when he tells a joke s/he will turn to the people they like first because they want to see their reaction)
Also, he once sat in front of me in English class and looked back at me and then turned away as if he wasn't looking.

DOES HE LIKE ME OR NOT?
Thanks for your opinion!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• OH you meant cancer as in the zodiac sign hahahahahaha. I thought you meant he was cancerous hahahah

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE