LDR? Can it work?

Hey all so me and girl from France have been talking for a month or longer and we both really like one another. But I've been thinking we're both on school and both are 19. Can it work? If so any tips on how to make it work?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• In my experience never worked for me. maybe it would work for I don't know don't loose hope who knows maybe u will have a happy ever after. Wish u good luck.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you very much and am very sorry to hear about that my sincere apologies

• It's difficult, but if the bond is strong enough and the time away isn't too much, there is a possibility. Just remember you're young. I've been there. I fucked it up. I would change it if I could

0|1
    0|0
    • She is roughly 900 kilometers away. We know each other a month or longer. We haven't really gotten to the point that we are in one but both have said we love each other and would like to visit one another. It's just we're both in school for the coming 3 years and are 19

• Depends what you want from the relationship. If you are just okay with talking or you want more intimacy. Usually one person after a while will crave the intimacy part of relationships which could cause problems.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes