Boyfriend gets annoyed and defensive, am I wrong? please advise would be extremely grateful <3?

So I dislike when my man goes to shisha, we're an Indian couple.

Whenever I tell him something I dislike, he gets defensive and says 'don't tell me what to do' and starts explaining himself. He says 'he knows what he's doing' and that I need to stop telling him what to do.

I don't really always tell him what to do it's just that some things if his parents knew they wouldn't be happy?
I care for him and I love him.

on top of that he thinks that there's something wrong and that there is another guy in my life when there isn't, he's the only guy.

What do I say, what should I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks that you are controlling his life
    Try to explain to him why you feel that way
    Find the right time
    If you need help you should ask for help

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not really, I'm just trying to be caring and this is the man I plan to have a future with but not at this rate, not the way it's going.

• try to explain to him
      or get help from others

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to explain your point of view and why you don't like when he does certain things.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE