He seems perfect could he be the one?

I went on a date with this guy last night and this one drunk girl asked if we were a couple. I said no cause well for one it the first date. And he said “no, at least not yet.” It was the first date, could he really mean that? And he called me “my dear” the full sentence was “sweet dreams my dear” what does he mean by that? We were also on the same page the whole night practically finishing each others sentences

25

Most Helpful Guy

• ... it's the FIRST DATE, he wants there to be a 2nd. Don't go overboard, see where it goes and keep an open mind. If you are having a good time and things are going well? Allow yourself to enjoy it, it's too soon to imagine an entire lifetime together D:

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE