He seems perfect could he be the one?

I went on a date with this guy last night and this one drunk girl asked if we were a couple. I said no cause well for one it the first date. And he said “no, at least not yet.” It was the first date, could he really mean that? And he called me “my dear” the full sentence was “sweet dreams my dear” what does he mean by that? We were also on the same page the whole night practically finishing each others sentences

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... it's the FIRST DATE, he wants there to be a 2nd. Don't go overboard, see where it goes and keep an open mind. If you are having a good time and things are going well? Allow yourself to enjoy it, it's too soon to imagine an entire lifetime together D:

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• He definitely likes you and could want to pursue a relationship with you!

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll rarely know ny the first date, but at least this guy seems very interested in you

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you really like this boy.. just wait and see what happens

0|0
    0|0
  • Test him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, he obviously wants to go steady with you. Now is he the one? That's for you to determine. Just because he wants to be in a relationship doesn't mean he's the one. It's about what you want, not what he wants. If you are sure, 100% sure you want to be in a relationship with this man, then he may be the one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on a few more dates and you'll have a better idea :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes