What do you think about my boyfriend getting mad at me for?

My boyfriend got mad at me for texting him while he was cleaning and He was listening to music and I didn't know and He got mad at me for texting 4 or 5 times. He yelled at me and I had no idea he was busy. What do you think about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ... WHY did you text him so much? just once of twice is PLENTY, and if he doesn't reply in 2h? Then worry or w. e.

Without knowing any context, that's all that can be said

0|0
    0|0
    • I was telling him a story and He never cares if I text more than twice

• In that case he's stupid for getting mad. HE set the standard for repeated messages. If he was cleaning and music was THAT important? it's called airplane mode. If he has never heard of it, he can google it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's irrational, you were texting him and he wasn't responding probably out of his character, so you wanted to see what he was up to, if he yells at you over something SO small, i'd hate to know what he's like when he's actually mad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Just say sorry and tell him to warn you next time he is cleaning and I'm sure he probably is low key really regretting what he said.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's insane. Who needs this? Dump him before you find out what other trivialities make him mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • is he bipolar? if yes fly away.,. there is no reason to get mad for a few messages

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a bellend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you yell at someone for texting you while you're cleaning... especially your girlfriend? Bitches be trippin'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did u text him so much? yeah he has a right to be mad. thats annoying. find a hobby

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes