What are the prerequisites to date you?

I ask because recently I got rejected by a girl and I I don’t think it was based on the fact she didn’t like me it was based on the fact that I don’t have a car, I don’t have wealthy parents, and lastly I have roommates. Does money just matter to you more then anything else
So what if your attractive and that’s still not good enough for the girl

53

Most Helpful Girl

• To some girls, yes. I'm dating a lovely man who lives in a cramped trailer and sometimes can't afford much food, so I think that's testimony enough that money isn't everything for at least a few women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty face, a nice ass. It's good if she already has kids, because I don't want to have any.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE