What are the prerequisites to date you?

I ask because recently I got rejected by a girl and I I don’t think it was based on the fact she didn’t like me it was based on the fact that I don’t have a car, I don’t have wealthy parents, and lastly I have roommates. Does money just matter to you more then anything else
Updates:
So what if your attractive and that’s still not good enough for the girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To some girls, yes. I'm dating a lovely man who lives in a cramped trailer and sometimes can't afford much food, so I think that's testimony enough that money isn't everything for at least a few women.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• A pretty face, a nice ass. It's good if she already has kids, because I don't want to have any.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• 1) Hot
    2) Personality
    4) Good sex
    5) You don't have to have money but you can't be a leech nor homeless
    6) You can handle me

0|1
    0|1
  • I want a guy that has goals in life or at least strives to become a better version of himself. If you're doing your best to be better, then I don't care if you're broke or not because eventually, I'm sure you'll accomplish your goal.

0|0
    0|0
  • - Be attractive to me
    - have a compatible personality/interests/values
    - not be a dick

0|0
    0|0
  • If that sort of thing was what mattered to a girl the most then she's not worth it. Its more important how pure and kind your heart is, if you treat a girl right she shouldn't even be slightly bothered by what you do and don't have. She'll have you and thats all that matters.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A lot: not having a fick, have titls and fuck my dick and not my brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2500 characters is not enough to list.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes