boyfriend is forcing me to see new Star Wars movie with him... think he would be mad if I fall asleep on him the whole time?

I find Star Wars lame and I haven't seen any of the others whereas he's a huge fan and we have argued over StarWars Land in Disney because I think it's gonna suck but he's excited. Anyways, if he's real into the movie do you think he'd notice if I took a nap instead of watching it? If you were him would you be mad if your girlfriend took a nap instead of watching something you wanted to see?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean it's not a huge deal, but it's one of those things where if the guy does things his girl wants to do and pulls through it, then it will feel like she doesn't care as much if she isn't willing to do the same. Guys watch chick flicks they hate all the time for their girlfriends and don't fall asleep.

Star Wars is great though. I watched it the first time when I was 16 I think. It wasn't at all what I thought it would be. People judge it, like it's all spaceships flying around and dorky space scenes. It's actually a very tragic and sad story.

• I don't watch romance or chick flicks. I watch thrillers, horror, slasher, comedy.

• But would you notice and get mad?

• Yes, but it's not the end of the world. I do things for you, then you do things for me, but it's petty to hold get really mad over that and just hold it over you. for a long time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl just see it with him I don't like it either but if my boyfriend asked me to go see with him I go see it with him because he goes with me to see movies that I know he doesn't like compromise honey it's part of a relationship and why are you arguing over something stupid like that I think that's pointless you can't force you to do it if you really don't want to

• I don't force him to watch anything. I don't even watch those sappy romance movies for myself because I think they're stupid. I watch horrors and dark comedies.

• Does he like those movies?