How much money will I get if I start dating pro football soccer player?

As being his girlfriend.

228

Most Helpful Guy

• Beginning and lower-echelon players in Major League Soccer make a minimum of $35,125 a year, by far the lowest minimum salary of major professional team sports in America. As of the end of the 2013 season, 154 players made less than $50,000 a year.

So if you date someone professional, then he will be making enough money to feed you at least. However sportsman's earning is not consistent throughout his life. If they are not famous then they tend to suffer when they retire.

If you are a true gold digger, smart enough and want a better and consistant life then it is a good idea to find a better businessman the a sportsman.

• Hahah I'm in London and you're obviously dont know how much European footballers make, do yourself some research 😂😂

• I have no competition honey

• Wow, You seems like you are too hot to touch!

Most Helpful Girl

• None, cuz gold diggers usually end up being one of their hoes

• No worries I'm extremely hot and they are chasing me.90% of girls pro athletes are dating are gold diggers. And those girls dont even admit it, I at least admit it, and I ain't with him just cuz of money I want love too, so I'm diferent, my parents are lawyers I already am rich but not supermillionaire like those guys, thahts why I need them and also love.

• Yeah but I dont want other rich guys lol I want a footballer because I love football

• Ooh cool 😎 goodluck then