How much money will I get if I start dating pro football soccer player?

Updates:
As being his girlfriend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Beginning and lower-echelon players in Major League Soccer make a minimum of $35,125 a year, by far the lowest minimum salary of major professional team sports in America. As of the end of the 2013 season, 154 players made less than $50,000 a year.

So if you date someone professional, then he will be making enough money to feed you at least. However sportsman's earning is not consistent throughout his life. If they are not famous then they tend to suffer when they retire.

If you are a true gold digger, smart enough and want a better and consistant life then it is a good idea to find a better businessman the a sportsman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah I'm in London and you're obviously dont know how much European footballers make, do yourself some research 😂😂

• Show All
    • I have no competition honey

• Wow, You seems like you are too hot to touch!

Most Helpful Girl

• None, cuz gold diggers usually end up being one of their hoes

1|2
    0|0
    • No worries I'm extremely hot and they are chasing me.90% of girls pro athletes are dating are gold diggers. And those girls dont even admit it, I at least admit it, and I ain't with him just cuz of money I want love too, so I'm diferent, my parents are lawyers I already am rich but not supermillionaire like those guys, thahts why I need them and also love.

• Show All
    • Yeah but I dont want other rich guys lol I want a footballer because I love football

• Ooh cool 😎 goodluck then

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• There is no soccer league that pats a salary to girlfriends and wives. If you are asking how much money he will pay you to be his girlfriend. . . no man pays money to a girl to be his girlfriend but there are guys who give money to whores. Is that what you have in mind?

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry love that´s not how it works, this isn´t a job. Depending on how much he likes you and likes smashing, he could either be showering you in gifts everytime he wants some of you or if he really likes you hands you a blank cheque.

1|0
    0|0
    • He really likes me he's been chasing me, he knows that Im the hardest chick to get out there because Im extremely hot and not easy

• Show All
    • I mean how much money he's gonna write down on that check n not to make me feel uncofortable hahah

• A blank cheque is basically a cheque that is already signed and all you have to do is write down the amount of money you want; in short, all the money you want.

• Assuming he loves you and see a future with you, you get to share all his wealth.
    I hope you are dating him for other reasons too, not just his money and status.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's what you care about you won't be dating long. Money? You will get presents but not just spoil you in cash. There is many girls like you out there and the pros know it

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

You will get spent on and get gifts. Not cash. When it ends you are left with memories and some expensive clothes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Black card is everythin hun. No worries.

• You won't legally get a penny before you're married. He may make you gifts but that's all

0|0
    0|0
    • And the black card for my needs ya know.

• You'll get the amount of money he's willing to spend on a thot

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a damn ting if he’s smart

1|2
    0|0
  • You seem like a girl who grew up well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Gold digger ⚽️🙄🤦‍♂️😊

0|3
    0|0
    • Nothing because he will be making the money with his soccer team x

• None

0|0
    0|0
  • How can money be so important?

1|0
    0|0
  • No answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • what the fuck kinda idiotic ass question is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0. Because he dont date gold digers

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahahahaaaa sureee LMFAO only girls those guys end up dazing are gold diggers

• WHY would you get money?

0|0
    0|0
  • greedy thot

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him babes

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• None considering you wouldn’t be earning any sort of salary just for dating him.

1|0
    0|0
    • But gifts and other stuff... but never mind

• And he also gives a money or credit card to his girl sooo

Recommended myTakes