I always said I’ll never have kids, or date someone with kids. Now my current girlfriend has a child?

Anonymous
I’ve always promised myself that I’ll never have kids. Or date someone with kids. My reason for that is because kids are rude, too much stress, and they have no respect. I can’t put up with that.

My current girlfriend at the moment has a 15 year old daughter. I never had intentions to date this woman. We started off as friends with benefits while she was going through s divorce. Later on we got so used to being around each other. Which eventually lead to a relationship. She’s a good girlfriend who does everything for me. She tells me that she’s in love with me and want to remarry me.

Even though she’s a good girlfriend I still don’t wanna be with a woman who has a kid. I’ve never met her daughter. From what it sounds like. It seems like her daughter is a handful. She had called me many times crying because of her daughter verbally abusing her. Which I know there is no way I’d put up with that shit.

I recently broke up with her and she had a breakdown. She lost a lot of weight. Stopped taking care of herself. The break up lead her to serious destruction. I felt bad for her because I care about her and hate seeing her like this. So were back together and she’s happy again.

I still haven’t met her daughter, but I also made it clear. If me and her daughter can’t get along then we have to split. I’m the type of guy who hates kids. I find it annoying how my sister always has to stop and compliment peoples babies. I honestly hate kids and don’t want them near me.

But I’m willing to wait until I meet this woman’s daughter, and make the decision on our relationship. Gag I need your advice. Should I stay and wait until I meet the daughter? Or just leave?

Stay n wait
Leave immediately
GirlGuy
3
2