I wish dating was just as easy as I think?

But girls make it very complicated. By too many things. Job, house, family, cast, creed, fitness, funny, charming, etc etc. Why is this like that.. don't give logical reasons like old boring stuff. Let the answers be creative girls and boys

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• well if you want a good relationship those are great requirements so I guess it’s just gonna be complicated for you sorry lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Not the boring stuff please.

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They can't do that.. otherwise they are gonna become victoria Beckham or conor mc Gregor's wife's body double. Come on man you know it better than any one. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

• They can't trust a man based on their skill alone right.. They need all the additional requirements.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls gotta have standards as well, i found that not actively searching for date and just trying to better myself, that the ones interested in you will make themselves known, hang in there bud

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks bud. I didn't say anything about standards bro. Wasting ones time for 4 fucking years and saying no. That's double standards.

• True, there's defenitely some double standards out there between sexes

Recommended myTakes