How do you make a move on a tall guy?

So I'm going on a date on new year's eve with a 6ft4 guy and I'm only 5ft, he's also very shy and is to scared to make the first move and as were going to see the new year together I kinda have to kiss him for tradition of course 😉
Updates:
Anymore jokes anyone wants to make?😏

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe have him sitting? Other than that its the same as making a move on a short guy 😂

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• 1. go to Home Depot
    2. get a ladder (they have good Christmas deals right now)
    3. climb up the ladder and say hello

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm 6'4. Best advice I can give, be interesting. Have a personality. Have hobbies, interests, and things to talk about. If you don't, sorry to say - We tall guys have the pick of the litter so to speak.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's too shy you should leave him alone. The man needs to make the first move or he'll feel like he failed with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him to bend a little ( I am 6'2' and I will if a girl tells me too lol ) and you can tip toe :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try punching him in the stomach. he will come down like feeling some thing just pricked me. Catch his face. Give a kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • Press your body into him and run your hand down his chest or arm and exhale in a relaxed manner.. that should let him know you are open and inviting

0|0
    0|0
  • Pin him to the wall with both hands then grab a box stand on it them kiss him good

0|0
    0|0
  • Knock that muthafucker out cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know he wants to kiss you, for certain?

0|0
    0|0
  • Jump

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes