Would you ever be someone's "side person"?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Depends
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• side as in she has a boyfriend and sleeping with me on the side? tough one 90% no but there is a 10% chance of yes depends how hot and how much of useless her boyfriend is... but if you mean side as in friends with benefits kind of thing then yeah sure why not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. My moral compass strictly prohibits me from ever wanting to knowingly mess with a person who is already in a relationship. I find it disgusting to help someone cheat. I know that technically I wouldn't be the one breaking any promises or doing any of the actual cheating, but just being the "helper" is immoral enough. Compare it to robbing a bank. The cheater is the one robbing the bank, and the helper is the one sitting in the car outside waiting for them to get out, so that they can drive away together. The helper isn't robbing the bank, but they still have a part in it, and in the eyes of the law they're just as much of a criminal as the person who physically took the money.
    If we're talking about a poly-relationship in which the partners are allowed to have "side people" but they still consider each other to be their main, then my answer would still be no. I'm a monogamous person. Sleeping around or not being in a monogamous/committed relationship is not my thing. I can respect their dynamic but I do not wish to be a part of it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• No, you're bound to get dissatisifed, even if you two don't get caught.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been in the past, and would consider it. If the person was unmarried I wouldn't even hesitate. However if the person in question is married I would need to speak with their spouse and make sure everything was on the level. I refuse to be responsible for "wrecking" someone's marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I hate the fact that they're cheating, and I know damn well that I wouldn't like it if it were to happen to me. It would be SO satisfying for me to find out a girl likes me other than her significant other.

I'm sorry I know I'm the scum of the Earth lmfao.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is actually a side person? googled, but found all crazy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are honest about it... it's then my choice - and sure if it feels right it's ok
    because it was my choice, but I wouldn't be ok with being manipulated into that

0|0
    0|0
  • if i had abs and big muscles and a very horny girl in an open relationship asked me to be a fuck buddy and husband agreed, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol a lot of girls said no but most of the time they are side chicks. If it was in the past I wouldn't agree but lately I have been considering it. Less relationship stress and I get sex.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends.. if that person has really stuck with me through thick and thin, and if the person really likes me and if we do not have any selfish reasons in the relationship.. then absolutely yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm looking for an sidechick.

Its better, because no obligation, no rules, and no hard feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, assuming I'm aware of being the side piece. I'm way too awesome to willingly be somebody's other option.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn’t, no. Also, what exactly do you mean by side person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really because I’m not comfortable with being the side guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Well at face I'd say no but until the moment comes when you have the choice of being someone's side person there's no way to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ain't gonna make out with some hoe who just had someone elses dong in her mouth..

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't nobodies plan B. Either you choose me or you lose me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I better be your main side bitch

I will settle for nothing less

0|0
    0|0
  • Never intentionally. But I got roped into unwittingly somehow. It screwed me up for a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I really don't like immoral people like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for the transition from side to main person. And then she will be my side person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have been several times. All the benefits (sex), with none of the bullshit (relationship drama).

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no.

2|0
    0|0
  • Only if she's in an open relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I have more respect for myself than that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not trashy. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in a million year !

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. How hot is she?

0|0
    1|0
  • lol side person isn't that a botty call.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse. But I don't have standards in myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is about ROI (Return On Investment)... If the ROI is acceptable, then all is well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• i don't think that's sustainable for me. i don't want to be someone's back up or second choice. i'm not perfect, but i think i deserve to be someone's first choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have romantic feelings for that person, clearly NOT. Or if that someone is already in a serious relationship.
    But, if we are just friends with benefits and I have satisfy my urges + he is in a open relationship (which means his partner is aware of him meeting other girls), then I will consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a side person is great if you don’t have feelings for the person and aren’t looking for a relationship. The sex is better, they worship you like a sex goddess in and out of bed, and they won’t take you for granted. You always feel wanted/Desired (because you’re not needed) and you don’t have to deal with their messy lives if you don’t want to.

0|0
    2|0
  • Nope I respect myself too much to stoop to that level

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems rather complicated and an inconvenience for one person

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I’m not a sidechick. I won’t be with a guy who has a sidechick either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If I did that, I would be disrespecting myself and giving myself less than I deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, might as well not even be someone to that person haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much I'm attracted to him.

0|2
    1|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have far too much pride for that

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No! I’m the main and only person or I’m gone

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! No fucking way!

0|0
    0|1
  • For money most women would do anything when in need.. By need I mean to pay their studies or that gas money.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some way it arouses me in a role play setting but not in reality

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes