Boyfriend overreacting?

Your s/o calls you. Shortly after, you tell them you're going to get off the phone to continue watching a movie on Netflix. They get mad since you chose a movie over them. Yeah you barely see each other or talk cuz you work different shifts, but still right? Why get mad? Am I right or wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don’t think he is. You can stop and start netflix

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I believe you could have devoted a little more time to your boyfriend, instead of making it look pretty obvious that you would rather spend your time watching movies than being with him.
    Sadly one day soon you may look around and discover that he has simply moved on with his life, and who could blame him.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You are wrong. He gets mad because he barely can talk to you. And when he can talk to you. You choose a movie over him.
    He was probably so eager to talk to you. You can't take that for granted.

0|1
    0|0
  • You dun goofed. Why would you choose Netflix movie which you can pause and play whenever you want, and not want to talk to your s/o. He probably has been missing you and shut him down.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with what you did.. I guess you wanted some time with your own self.. every does after stress due to issues in personal or professional life.. it's completely okay

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend doesn't get mad but more pouts and get upset but understands

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes