Boyfriend overreacting?

Your s/o calls you. Shortly after, you tell them you're going to get off the phone to continue watching a movie on Netflix. They get mad since you chose a movie over them. Yeah you barely see each other or talk cuz you work different shifts, but still right? Why get mad? Am I right or wrong?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don’t think he is. You can stop and start netflix

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I believe you could have devoted a little more time to your boyfriend, instead of making it look pretty obvious that you would rather spend your time watching movies than being with him.
    Sadly one day soon you may look around and discover that he has simply moved on with his life, and who could blame him.