Do dominant girls prefer submissive guys?

I'm submissive , both in bed and in real life, I don't like to make the decisions because I hate to force something on to someone else, if somehow I do I will overthink if I did something bad for someone or not, but don't get me wrong I'm not a doormat I don't let people walk over my rights without me fighting for it.

In short I'm submissive because I don't like to force other people to do stuff.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very vanilla sexually, but if some guy was like "yeah i'm kind of a sub" i'd we willing to entertain it which is great since i'm less likely to push it over the edge. Like what do you like? I think if you just don't want to make decisions it could come off that you're just disinterested.

• I show interest pretty well (maybe too much), but i like the girl to make at least most of the decisions as long they are ok with me.