Do dominant girls prefer submissive guys?

I'm submissive , both in bed and in real life, I don't like to make the decisions because I hate to force something on to someone else, if somehow I do I will overthink if I did something bad for someone or not, but don't get me wrong I'm not a doormat I don't let people walk over my rights without me fighting for it.

In short I'm submissive because I don't like to force other people to do stuff.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very vanilla sexually, but if some guy was like "yeah i'm kind of a sub" i'd we willing to entertain it which is great since i'm less likely to push it over the edge. Like what do you like? I think if you just don't want to make decisions it could come off that you're just disinterested.

0|1
    0|0
    • I show interest pretty well (maybe too much), but i like the girl to make at least most of the decisions as long they are ok with me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• Why would dominant women like submissive men? Doesn’t make sense. I think most people are a mixture of each because I can’t imagine someone being overly dominant or overly submissive and living a comfortable or reasonable life. I would classify myself definitely more dominant leaning for sure. But, I know when to relinquish control when need be. In the bedroom, I’m always dominant though. I think if a dominant woman takes interest in a submissive man, it’s to get something out from him. It’s always from some ulterior motive

0|1
    0|0
  • U look like a pedo

1|0
    0|1
  • Not forcing things on people isn't the same thing as being submissive- that's just basic respect that everyone should apply, surely?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'll only do something if a girl agreed to, some guys do somethings without a girl's permission

• I would assume so

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes