Kissing bff Male&female?

Is it okay if your bestfriend kisses you once a while

How about if youve previously dated you bff and realized it wasn't working out so you remain besties
  • Yeah its cool
  • No thats weird

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on many different things such as age, relationship status of both friends and how you were dating previously. At a young age like you both it may not be normal as well as may giver her the wrong idea and people may assume you are back together.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're gay, and I'm guessing you are, then not necessarily a problem.
    Just means he thinks a lot of you and you are very close.
    You already worked out you're better off as friends.

• Typo, I'm straight and she's straight

• Ah.. Sorry. I clearly didn't work that one out right. But yeah, amounts to the same answer.