LADIES! If are with a guy you can see a future with, is penis size and performance in bed a deal-breaker in a long term relationship?

If you were in a long term relationship with someone you have a strong connection with but found out later that he either doesn't perform well or has a painfully below average ****. Is this a deal breaker or not?
  • No, if you love someone it doesn't matter even if you can't get off.
  • Yes, both penis size and performance matter for a long term relationship to work.
  • Size doesn't matter, as long as he can perform well in other areas.
    Vote C
  • Performance doesn't matter, as long as he has a big ****.
    Vote D
  • It doesn't matter but if he can't please me in bed, I may have to call it quits.
    Vote E
It blows my mind how many guys think this when girls are pretty equal. Just goes to show that double standards exist...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy... but you gotta be sexually compatible. Have to.

Otherwise it'll eat up the other party eventually. If he can learn, awesome. If not, she's gonna move on one day

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE