I've heard before that women are less loyal than men and vice versa what have you anecdotally seen to be true?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm inclined to think the grass is always greener, so I would say they'd be about the same. it's all about personality type in the end.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When I look at all the failed relationships in my circle of friends and family, and there are a lot of them, in every single case they failed because a woman cheated. So it's clear to me that women are not loyal.

nytlive.nytimes.com/.../

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen reports of male and female teachers having sexual relationships with themselves, students. Reports of men raping women and the other way around. Shit's fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, men are supposed to compete for the attention of women. So naturally I'd say men are more loyal to women because women are able to pick and choose who she wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but many men are also in the same position. My boyfriend was always the centre of every room, the guys loved him, the girls wanted to fuck him and I was just the little dumpy girl in the corner, so this isn't always the case. Of everyone that's cheated on their partners that i've ever knew it's always been the boys, not the girls. I'm under the impression that loyalty on both sides is around equal but I think it's got more to do with personality than options.

• The only cheaters I've known were women so that's why I wrote from that point of view. But I agree with you, it comes down to the personality of the individual.

• As per my personal experience, women are less loyal..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes