How to be okay with being single?

You know when everybody else around you is in relationships and you wish you had that person.
How do you become ok with just being alone and single?

132

Most Helpful Guy

• When you finally get it through your head that being in a relationship is not the end all and be all. Being alone gives you the opportunity to focus on yourself. You're 17? That's the perfect age for being single and alone. You can actually work on making something of yourself and work toward building a decent future for yourself without having a relationship to drag you down. I can hardly count the number of people I went to high school with, who are now living in squalor because they prioritized dating and whatnot rather than building a life for themselves. Just remember, relationships and dating are much better when you actually have some stability in your own life and can afford such things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just remember that most people are together and wasting their time. A lot of my friends are in toxic relationships and are staying in this because they aren't comfortable being alone.

If you try to force a relationship bad shit will happen.