My self worth is none, why doesn't he try to find someone better?

So I've been going on dates with this guy, he's so sweet and shy. He pays for my food lol. And we have a third date coming up, and he texts me often. He even drives and hour to see me. We are total opposites tho. But I feel like he's so fucking good looking for me. He's a country guy, and super tall and a bit thick  He says he likes me, and always makes attempts to see me. But I am a bigger girl and short, he says I'm pretty and he likes my personality and smile. But I don't have a perfect body I'm chubby. I don't know I feel like he should get a hotter girl.. I'm ugly as fuck... I honestly don't know what he sees in me. I'm a fat ogre... I don't deserve to be treated this well.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I wonder what would have happened if my wife (then - girlfriend) was so self-critical and ended our relationship.

What I'm trying to say is that some guys just aren't into supermodels, they are into average looking, shy girls. But make sure you don't bug him constantly with "ohh I'm so ugly why are you even dating me" - it becomes annoying pretty quickly.

• I don't do it, I take the compliments. I don't ever shoot down what he says he likes about me. I hear ya, it's super annoying when someone doesn't take a compliment. But I'm literally over here thinking what does he even see in me..

• Based on my own experience I may assume (although it's just a guess) that he likes your character, some of your traits, your behavior or whatever. Love isn't necessarily physical or sexual, it's a mixture of soul and body connection and it seems he is into your "inside" so much that it outweights the "outside". Be confident. If you want to change something about your looks, you can do it bit by bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like different body types. There's a reason so many actually obese women not just a bit chubby, are in relationships or married, down to stick thin women in relationships. I don't think there's a body type that's disliked by all men, there are chubby chasers, there are men who like curves, there are men who like very thin, there are men who like slim. Whatever your body type, somebody will like it and somebody else will think it's ugly. Who cares.
    But, with this attitude, you could chase guys away. It isn't fun being with somebody who dislikes themselves so much. Learn to love yourself! And also just realise that literally the only thing you can be is yourself, and men can either take it or leave it, and that's the way it is. No matter what you do, some will take and some will leave. So just say fuck it and have fun instead, no point stressing over this shit.