Girls do you prefer a shy man or a bold one he's easy going and can talk with every girl quickly , or playful one and why?

70

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a trap question there are negatives to both in the end. You want someone bold enough to approach you and be able to uphold a conversation but you do not want him approaching evey woman easily as the likely hood of cheating increases with the more outgoing they are. You don't want someone too shy as men use it as an excuse to not talk and be antisocial. My ex for example was "shy" and even after being together six months and meeting my family multiple times he would disappear to the tv room while everyone plays games like cards against humanity. Leaving me without a partner for the games. Being shy was an excuse to procrastinate and wait for me to solve the problems for him. But he wasn't too shy to cheat on me. Of course you want someone playful, but you want them to be able to tell the difference in right and wrong time to play. You don't want someone that isn't able to chill out and realize while you're doing homework or reprimanding a child etc it's not the time to goof off. But sometime playful enough trends to be able to help defuse situations that otherwise would explode.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Don't judge all the people because you ex boyfriend

• No need to feel sorry for me life has all kinds of experiences for everyone.

• Totally agree 👍