How is Someone's Past Not Relevant?

I get sick of hearing how someone's past is not relevant. Every facet of life uses the past to predict the future. Meteorologists use past weather patterns to predict future events. Insurance companies use a person's past driving records to assign risk, insurability, and ultimately auto insurance premiums. They use smoking history to determine premiums for health and life insurance. Past lifestyle can be a somewhat reliable indicator of life expectancy. Your credit history is relevant to banks when deciding to grant a loan and to determine the interest rate you pay. So how is someone's sexual past supposed to be different? Which has a statistically higher rate of cheating: Someone who kept sex in the confines of an LTR or someone who slept with 100 people? So, a woman meets a guy who has children. She finds out that he doesn't see them or pay child support yet still falls in love with the guy. What makes you think that you are any different? My favorite one is when someone sleeps with someone in a relationship and the person in the relationship leaves their partner for the person they cheated on them with. If they cheated with you what makes you think they won't cheat on you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely agree with you. Past is really important and it gives an indication as to what kind of person you're dealing with. I used to be naive enough to not pay neglect people's past before but I don't anymore, after learning a lesson

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• 100% agree sir. I’ve said this time and time again but women and weak white knight men, seem to disagree...

0|2
    0|0
  • Those steroids have made your penis tiny.

0|0
    0|0
    • Steroids have zero affect on the size of the penis Mr. Brave Anonymous. They do however give you an off the chain sex drive and a boner that practically starts in your ass.

• Show All
    • Seriously Dude, I'm waiting. Don't you realize that for your words to mean anything you can't hide behind the blanket of anonymity. You gotta say it to my face. Give me your name and phone number and I'll arrange a meeting. I'll pay for your plane ticket and hotel. There is a dojo 4 miles from my house with an octagon we can use. I'm 51 years old with degenerative disc disease c4-c7 and L1. Nerve damage in my right arm too. I also have arthritis and calcium deposits in the knuckles of both hands. Bunch of scar tissue around both eyes so I bleed fairly easy. . Surely a young stud of your caliper could take me.

• Calm down you old cunt before I put you in the ground.

Recommended myTakes