I am crushing on a girl at a part time temporary job?

Obviously the last thing I want is to make her uncomfortable so i have not made any moves yet. Just trying to read her but its hard.
Our supervisor had her give me a ride in her personal car so i can pick up the company vehicle. It was the first time since 2011 i got butterflies in my stomach and only said pretty much what i had to say, the ride was literally a minute long tops so not much time anyway. I shared a little about my future plans and she didn't share anything about herself. Since then she smiles at me i smile at her but nothing she does is a clear sign of her thoughts about me. This is over the course of two or three days so far. I added her on social media yesterday and still waiting to see if she accepts the follow request and follows back. Not sure if I should message her Merry Christmas or not.

Also her car has stickers from a college one of my old friends went to.

02