Do you guys believe love at first sight?

Personally i don't believe love at first sight.. Share your views about it that you believe it or not if you believe it tell me reason

189

Most Helpful Girl

• 1000000%

• Don't listen to people on that have commented on here. They have never experienced it before and unlucky for them everything is based on lust. If you meet someone and automatically click, both mentally and physically then you can fall madly in love. It has happened to me before but it is rare

• Ok thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I can obviously find someone attractive at first sight, but I can't love someone I don't know.