Do you guys believe love at first sight?

Personally i don't believe love at first sight.. Share your views about it that you believe it or not if you believe it tell me reason

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1000000%

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't listen to people on that have commented on here. They have never experienced it before and unlucky for them everything is based on lust. If you meet someone and automatically click, both mentally and physically then you can fall madly in love. It has happened to me before but it is rare

• Ok thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I can obviously find someone attractive at first sight, but I can't love someone I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I think you can be attracted to them at first sight (it's proven that in the first 3 seconds of seeing someone you judge them and decide if they are attractive and worth it or not). I do not believe that you can fall in love with them at first sight though. Love is more than just seeing a person and thinking their attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in attraction at first sight, not love...

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's stupid, you have to learn the personality of a person to be truly in love with them. But it can be that you have that weird feeling when you see them. So you can be attracted to them at first sight, but be in love with them if you know their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight. Love is a choice that is based on putting another's needs above your own.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do! Although, we never got past the infatuation stage (because of distance). The first moment I saw him, I was so immediately hooked. We dated for 2 months. And then he moved back to his country. A year later (with minimal contact) he invited me to stay with him to 2 weeks. It was perfect, we picked up where we left off, and lived together, but made no promises, despite me meeting his friends and family. We were good together (sex, personality, compatibility), but the distance and life circumstances made it unable to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • If love at first sight did not exist, occasionally, I would not be here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If you feel attracted when you first see that person, it's lust. Not love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't belive in it
    I think love is something that comes and grows with time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in love at first sight either. A sense of humor stands out for me though and then the crushing begins!

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe with love at first sight. I ever felt that

0|0
    0|1
  • Doesnโ€™t love build in time?

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lust at first

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in mindblowing attraction at first sight

0|0
    0|0
  • It grows but you can like a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I do NOT. I believe in attraction at first sight tho. Love comes after some time spent together, getting to know somebody, doing something special for that person - then that person falls in love with you and actually LOVE you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had crush on first sight, but for love I need more

0|0
    0|0
  • I have personally experienced it. (No lust whatsoever.)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's attraction at first sight, which can lead to love

0|0
    0|0
  • No love at first sight will mostly lead to a break up. You have to get to know the other one

0|0
    0|0
  • Everytime ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in love until I'm down on one knee

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes