What clothes do guys think girls look good in?

121

What Guys Said 20

• Nothing is best. But if you actually want to wear clothes in my opinion some casual slim sort of jeans (those ones that are slightly tight around the legs but dont show the shape of the calves too much) casual t-shirt (with a low neck) and whatever else she wants (nothing in lime green)

If you dont want a casual look everything tight against the body showing a lot is always a good bet if you want to turn someone on

• anything expect the latest fashion trend, this is why your will never see a straight men just fawning over any fashion magazine written by some gay prick who concisely puts the exact same shade of colors into a new piece of crap.

• What ever makes you comfortable, that way I know who i am taking to...

in other words, don't try to be someone you are not, i might not like that person...

• I like them in dresses and skirts if it is spring or summer or else I like them wearing jackets and scarf. I haven't thought about it so cannot give a proper or reason out my preferences.

• depends.

for one girl I imagined her in latex catsuit and heels whilst for the other I imagined full pink stockings to work..

got rejected by both 😂

• Tight pants, to highlight her curves, then preferably some loose fitting, but flirty top that shows the girls off.

• Clothes that fit good and feel comfortable. I have a huge pet peeve about people wearing uncomfortable clothes just to look good.

• Anything which is vibrant and comfortable for girls would do. Men are simple they dont make choices.

• Rather than telling you what to wear, I would suggest what not to wear --- foolish Snapchat filter

• girls look always good with or without clothes in. what was the real question?

• Show more from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!