Fuckboys vs nice guys?

I've had a thought on this subject and come to the conclusion that all good looking guys are fuckboys/assholes/jerks and all nice guys are ugly,
If most girls show interest in good looking guys because well they're good looking then the guy will have so many options (girls) available to him that he'll treat whatever girl he has like crap because another one will come along at the click of his fingers,

Then there's the nice guy that doesn't get any interest from girls so the only thing he can try is the nice route,

Obviously it's human instinct, you're attracted to who you're attracted and you can't blame someone for that but why do then girls moan about fuckboys?

Opinions please...

And yes I'm a nice guy (but not a pushover)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm attracted to a guy and at the end of the day he seems to be a fuckboy I'm gone. Not treating anybody like shit so ain't Gonna play games with me. Same goes with the nice guy. If I meet one and he is showing me respect so I will do as well. Even if I'm not attracted by his looks, a person gets more and more beautiful if his personality is on point.
    To sum it up, I'm attracted to respectful guys.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Money, power, and fame counters the good looks though; however, the bad boys and fuck boys don’t give the vibe of desperation. Unfortunately being only nice just devalues the guy’s value.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZVHTTVGroE

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I absolutely hate the word ugly when it's being used with people's looks. I think that if a guy is decent and doesn't play games, he'll look absolutely sexy in a girl's eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I have seen lots of ugly fuckboys. So no

0|0
    0|0
  • Same goes with girls I think

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I find that if you are just friends with someone that type of relationship lasts for years but if you meet a girl and have sex very soon it never really seems to last that long time

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there is a part true, but not all the time. It's human to juge by the look. But the confident and personnality do it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes true.. I agree.. but we can not be generalized it. Well I am among decent guy but very nasty and horny internally.. I don't want to comment on my look. May be I am average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all good looking guys are, maybe the majority but not all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't give a damn and they'll find you smokin' hot

0|0
    0|0
  • An overgeneralisation, to be sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not 100% true. But yeah I see your point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Logic! 🤜🤛

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes