How do I ask a guy if he wants to hang out or just wants sex without being too assumptive or confrontational?

We've visited each other already but we haven't seen each other in for a long time. We keep in touch several times a week but I can't tell if he's only interested sex or if there's potential for something more? He wants me to visit but I'm unsure of him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you asked him what he wants from the relationship between two of u

• I have asked if he's just interested in sex or if that's all we would do if we lived closer and he said no it wouldn't be the only thing. He said we would go out or watch games or hang at eachother's house. One time he joked that I would be his wife but that was a long time ago like on our second date. Im very unsure because we live far apart and I can't really gauge his interest except that he texts me almost every day.

• I'd say that says a lot

• Some people say I'm just hearing what I want to hear so I just feel uncertain