Which is the best way to confess?

Sooooo, I am a rather shy girl and I am trying to confess to my crush on Valentine's Day 2018, and I don't know how to confess... Since I am very afraid to confess, I want to write a love letter. I will wait until the twelfth January for the votes, then I will prepare. Because I am reaaallllly afraid. Soo.. please help me! Which is the best way to confess???
  • Which is the best way to confess???Love letter
  • Which is the best way to confess???Talk to him directly
  • Which is the best way to confess???Message him
    Vote C
  • Which is the best way to confess???Call him
    Vote D
  • Which is the best way to confess???Voice message him
    Vote E

2018

Most Helpful Guy

• hey, welcome to that part of life :)
    first of all, what kind of a guy is he and is there any sign that he might actually like you back?

Asking because confessing might be a bitch if he does not like you back and he will turn you down (better take that into consideration, since it is a possibility).
    If he is a good guy, appreciates the gesture and your kind words and doesn't think "girls are yuck" he will gently let you down. If he is a jerk, he will laugh at all this.

So first try to figure out if he likes you back: have you ever caught him looking or heard his friends say he likes you, anything that might tell us he likes you back? If you have such "evidence" then ok.

so let's assume there is something there from his side as well. Don't try and make it a deadline: I'm going to confess on Valentine's Day. No. Do it when you feel comfortable and ready. Sure it's not sex, but still.
    Secondly, you might see it as the fairy tale situation, you will propose on Valentine's Day, he will say yes and you will hold hands and share an ice-cream...
    But fact is, any day is just as good as Valentine's Day to say what you feel. And saying this to him on Valentine's Day might put pressure on him as well: confession on Valentine's Day might be too strong, might be too much love out of the sudden and he might be caught by surprise (if he was your secret crush and you never interacted much).

So for the sake of relieving pressure, I would say you should do it any other day and do it personally if you feel capable of saying how you feel without backing off.
    If not, a few short rows in writing might help. But nothing too complicated. If you feel you want to marry this guy and have kids with him, better leave that for another letter, some time down the road.

Messages, call and voicemail are out of question

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve never seen love letters work out. talking to him directly would be best but since you’re shy, maybe message him?