Is he into me or is he just a creep?

Regardless of what my profile says I am actually 19, but I went on a date with a guy a few months ago. We were supposed to go on a picnic, but instead he took me back to his place for some netflix and chill. We of course ended up having sex. It was good sex I admit, not the worst I have had, but not the best either. Anyway afterword he didn't want to let me leave and he kept making comments throughout the night such as "she's a keeper". He was also super jumpy. We were friends back in middle school as well, but have not seen each other in years. Now since the date he has been messaging me to come and stay the night at his place. So the question is do I give him another chance, or say no?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't you give him a chance, since he was a good man to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming the sex was consentual. the way you describe him is super creepy. So unless you like him, I'd say no