Have you ever used any adult dating sites before?

CasaNorba

like Adult Friend Finder, Friend Finder X, or Passion Dot Com?

I was thinking of leaving the sex workers alone for a little bit and perhaps start meeting people who share the same interests a me. I figure that these site might give me exactly what I'm looking for since they are straightforward and connect you with grown folks who want exactly what you are looking for in life, I mean I am 30 years old so I'm guessing it won't be so hard anymore.

again IMHO these sites sound like they are the true F'ing deal, unlike lousy ass Tinder where 99% of its users use it for

- Free dinner

- Attention

- Play bullshit mindgames

and many other self entitled agendas. again I know what I want, know my boundaries and have no regrets so I expect to meet people who are in the same page as me. but before I open an account with these sites I would like to hear you have previously used any of them in the past and please explain to me your experience. don't care if its good or bad I just want to find out if they are worth the time and money
1
3