How to make my fuck buddy less attached?

So we have been hanging out like this for a while and have amazing sex but she wants more.

I have explicitly told her that I like her, but that I dont want to be in a serious relationship.

I love the time we spend together (not just the sex) but i dont know how to make her realise that im not available without being cold.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Stop having sex with her
    2. Just end it lol

You are just going to hurt her in the long run if you keep fooling around with her especially since she wants more than just the sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell here that you don’t want a relationship, if she is a great friend she will completely understand