How to make my fuck buddy less attached?

So we have been hanging out like this for a while and have amazing sex but she wants more.

I have explicitly told her that I like her, but that I dont want to be in a serious relationship.

I love the time we spend together (not just the sex) but i dont know how to make her realise that im not available without being cold.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Stop having sex with her
    2. Just end it lol

You are just going to hurt her in the long run if you keep fooling around with her especially since she wants more than just the sex.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell here that you don’t want a relationship, if she is a great friend she will completely understand

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• End it. We always think we can change your minds, but we end up hurting ourselves.

You should not be selfish and end it with her for the girls sake.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 2

• You cannot manipulate her feelings to satisfy your agenda. You must accept her as she is or reject her from your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • What you should do is tell her exactly what you want and then break all contact if she doesn't respect your wishes.

But you said you don't want to be "cold" so what you could do instead is just start drooling over her and contacting her non-stop and she'll just lose interest. She probably won't give it up anymore though. 🤔

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes