What is a deal breaker for you all when it comes to relationships?

Mine are- messy, unhygenic, racist, controlling, abusive, untrustworthy, uncaring, cheats, too prideful, tries to force their beliefs on me. That is only some of them.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maturity. I'm 6 weeks in right now and if the father of my child were to be, let's say (totally hypothetical) playing Dragon Quest 9 while I'm at the hospital, that would put him on very thin ice. Of course, everything you listed as well would be a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Being a smoker, having a bad personality, being extreme, treating others badly, big financial problems, criminal past, drug/alcohol dependency, gambling and spending addictions, demands to convert to another religion, being a battleaxe or violent. Recent history of cheating or being very promiscuous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wittines. If she doesn't have it, I'd hit the road sooner or later.

All other inside traits relate to being smart, in my humble opinion.

As for the how she looks, I say I'm picky, but nevertheless I had girlfriends from 5'4" to 6'2" (I'm 6'1" myself) and I'd even have taller ones. No problem on that.

And the physical deal breaker is her face. If I don't like her face... game over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superficial, bitchy, uppidty, expectations are unrealistic, heavier than me, more than one kid, on drugs like coke, weed or meth yeah no thanks to that trashy i need classy not suck you off in the bathroom hoes

1|0
    0|0
  • A women who is tryin to control me or make me intonsome thing i ain't, dislikes my kids, doesn't like dick, my dick , whonis not really a sexual person, i can go on and on

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, racist, judgmental, discrimination, not accepting, untrustworthy, untruthful and then doesn't put there opinion across, they just agree with everything I say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when she's just a little too friendly with her exes. It's happened with more than two girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Promiscuity, entitledness, over inflated ego, suspicious, lack of honesty, close mindedness, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Promiscuous past. 2) Bad credit. 3) History of hard drug use. 4) Addiction to designer shit. 5) Being behind her girlfriends on her priority list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bitchy, know it all, boring, stagnant, dirty, whack job, cheater, disloyal, lot of kids, cheap ass, self absorbed

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a sarcastic personality is a turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whining and bitching all the time , not respecting personal space

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's very easy for someone to break the law. Even if it's small. Like traveling without a bus ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drugs, alcohol and slutty. I don't want her to cheat on me ya know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would height ever be a deal breaker?

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegan, religious, entitled, narrow minded.

1|0
    0|0
    • May I know why being 'vegan' is a turn-off for you?

• Show All
    • @sean893 I’m sorry, I thought my answer got sent, but apparently not.

Yeah, in that case I would be up for trying out with that girl. In my previous post when I said vegan I was referring to the “absolute” vegans, the ones who won’t ever touch a single piece of meat, and try to persuade anyone to go vegan like them. I met a lot of people like that and it really annoyed me a lot, that’s why vegan is in my list, but I’m talking about that kind of person.

• @hi2712 that's wonderful to hear!

• Me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking and too flirt with other guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Irrational.. Cold in sex

2|0
    0|0
  • when the girl have lot of friend guys ,

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking and doing drugs.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Those dealbreakers also apply to me. Also being religious is a turn off for me. Being conservative is also a turn-off. (I have religious and conservative friends but I wouldn’t consider them as potential partners).

2|1
    0|0
  • - bad hygiene, specifically not showering everyday and not brushing teeth daily
    - Religious
    - Racist
    - Redneck
    - A know-it-all
    - Someone who can't own up to their mistakes/say sorry
    - Smoking
    - Alcoholism
    - being chauvinistic/sexist
    - hating dogs/other pets
    - cheating
    - chronically being dishonest
    - physical/emotional abuse
    - not making me a priority in their life

1|0
    0|0
  • The big one is infidelity, and in my book a lot of things count as unfaithfulness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, if someone is racist, homophobic, unhygienic, transphobic, abusive or religious i won’t even start dating them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that will try to force their beliefs but won't listen to yours, ir won't even respect them. Also cheating or being unhygenic

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, abusive, closed-minded, arrogant, asshole, uncaring

1|0
    0|0
  • Mean, cold, unhygenic, judgmental, and fake.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes