What is a deal breaker for you all when it comes to relationships?

Mine are- messy, unhygenic, racist, controlling, abusive, untrustworthy, uncaring, cheats, too prideful, tries to force their beliefs on me. That is only some of them.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maturity. I'm 6 weeks in right now and if the father of my child were to be, let's say (totally hypothetical) playing Dragon Quest 9 while I'm at the hospital, that would put him on very thin ice. Of course, everything you listed as well would be a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Being a smoker, having a bad personality, being extreme, treating others badly, big financial problems, criminal past, drug/alcohol dependency, gambling and spending addictions, demands to convert to another religion, being a battleaxe or violent. Recent history of cheating or being very promiscuous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wittines. If she doesn't have it, I'd hit the road sooner or later.

All other inside traits relate to being smart, in my humble opinion.

As for the how she looks, I say I'm picky, but nevertheless I had girlfriends from 5'4" to 6'2" (I'm 6'1" myself) and I'd even have taller ones. No problem on that.

And the physical deal breaker is her face. If I don't like her face... game over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superficial, bitchy, uppidty, expectations are unrealistic, heavier than me, more than one kid, on drugs like coke, weed or meth yeah no thanks to that trashy i need classy not suck you off in the bathroom hoes

1|0
    0|0
  • A women who is tryin to control me or make me intonsome thing i ain't, dislikes my kids, doesn't like dick, my dick , whonis not really a sexual person, i can go on and on

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, racist, judgmental, discrimination, not accepting, untrustworthy, untruthful and then doesn't put there opinion across, they just agree with everything I say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when she's just a little too friendly with her exes. It's happened with more than two girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Promiscuity, entitledness, over inflated ego, suspicious, lack of honesty, close mindedness, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Promiscuous past. 2) Bad credit. 3) History of hard drug use. 4) Addiction to designer shit. 5) Being behind her girlfriends on her priority list.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bitchy, know it all, boring, stagnant, dirty, whack job, cheater, disloyal, lot of kids, cheap ass, self absorbed

1|0
    0|0
  • Drugs, alcohol and slutty. I don't want her to cheat on me ya know.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl with a sarcastic personality is a turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whining and bitching all the time , not respecting personal space

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's very easy for someone to break the law. Even if it's small. Like traveling without a bus ticket.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would height ever be a deal breaker?

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegan, religious, entitled, narrow minded.

1|0
    0|0
    • May I know why being 'vegan' is a turn-off for you?

• Show All
    • @sean893 I’m sorry, I thought my answer got sent, but apparently not.

Yeah, in that case I would be up for trying out with that girl. In my previous post when I said vegan I was referring to the “absolute” vegans, the ones who won’t ever touch a single piece of meat, and try to persuade anyone to go vegan like them. I met a lot of people like that and it really annoyed me a lot, that’s why vegan is in my list, but I’m talking about that kind of person.

• @hi2712 that's wonderful to hear!

• Me too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking and too flirt with other guys

1|0
    0|0
  • Irrational.. Cold in sex

2|0
    0|0
  • when the girl have lot of friend guys ,

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking and doing drugs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Race

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad breath, disobedient, GPS.

0|0
    0|0
  • racist, trump supporter, bad teeth, bad hair, abusive, being weird, being a feminist, having had sex with 5 or more guys, controlling, saying i can't have girl friends, cheater, indecisive, game player, wants to spend every waking moment with me, being dumb, being boring, mean, unstable, daddy kink, no sense style, hates sports, being a st louis cardinals or blues fan, being a sox fan, having a racist family member (I'm black btw) being picky, smells bad, being "manly", being unathletic, no sense of humor, being a cat person, liking buzz feed, too many piercings, too many tattoos, having a kid already (I'm 19, too young to be a dad) playing hard to get, comparing everything to her last relationship, wanting to live on the east coast (no offense but i like the great lakes or great plains... or texas) having an ugly personality, being combative, arguing, always has to be right, talks too much, doesn't talk enough, doesn't trust me, doesn't respect me, doesn't respect herself, doesn't love herself, wants lypo suction when she's not morbidly obese (not only does she not love herself, but that is a clear sign of wanting to take the easy way out) being morbidly obese, being too fat, being too thin, being too tall, being too short, different tastes in music, different tastes in food, not agreeing on things, having no discipline, drinking, smoking pot, smoking more than one cigar every other month, family doesn't like her, friends don't like her, her family doesn't like me, her friends don't like me, pushy, being a criminal, being in debt, gambler, gang member, family has gang members, having expensive tastes, being unappreciative, being a material girl in a material world, burping or farting all the time, not brushing her teeth, wanting a pet thats not a rock

1|0
    1|0
    • "Being picky" - ironic

• Show All
    • peterson is also conservative thats why i watch them so that i can get different perspectives

What Girls Said 7

• Those dealbreakers also apply to me. Also being religious is a turn off for me. Being conservative is also a turn-off. (I have religious and conservative friends but I wouldn’t consider them as potential partners).

2|1
    0|0
  • - bad hygiene, specifically not showering everyday and not brushing teeth daily
    - Religious
    - Racist
    - Redneck
    - A know-it-all
    - Someone who can't own up to their mistakes/say sorry
    - Smoking
    - Alcoholism
    - being chauvinistic/sexist
    - hating dogs/other pets
    - cheating
    - chronically being dishonest
    - physical/emotional abuse
    - not making me a priority in their life

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that will try to force their beliefs but won't listen to yours, ir won't even respect them. Also cheating or being unhygenic

1|0
    0|0
  • The big one is infidelity, and in my book a lot of things count as unfaithfulness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, if someone is racist, homophobic, unhygienic, transphobic, abusive or religious i won’t even start dating them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, abusive, closed-minded, arrogant, asshole, uncaring

1|0
    0|0
  • Mean, cold, unhygenic, judgmental, and fake.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes