Why do guys talk about their exes? If girls can't talk about theirs?

He talks about his a lot... how he really wish he didn't go there, that she's psycho , and im here thinking 'I didn't even ask' and when I talk about mines or when I saw one of mine he gets all quiet... I'm confused..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy makes people act oddly.

1|1
    0|0
    • 😧😧 I'm just so confused

• Show All
    • Yeah your probs right... I'll just talk to him about it 😊

• Ty 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't believe any guy meaningfully talks about a person he hates, and probably had disappointing sex with.

1|0
    0|0
    • I feel ya... but explain why i can't complain about mine?

• Show All
    • Yeahhh I get you im just venting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I understand it more now

• i got you. either vent, overheat, or die normally in a explosion of emotion. with a 25 mile radius of feelings, you might make a entire neighbor hood hate their most beloved possessions. like a little dog named fufu or something,

• You can. And consider this. If he called her psycho what will he call you if you two break up. Bad talking exs without evidence is not a good sign

0|0
    0|0
    • Ohhhh I've met the bitch she's a real bigg psycho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ okayyyyyyyyyyy I get you tho

• Alright, just making sure. But still, if he gets all quit if be concerned

• Okayyyy safe as ty 😊😊

• Anyone who talks about their ex randomly is annoying in my opinion. Guys and girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t but she can if she wants let’s me know what not to do lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the type of guy that just thinks about himself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Or try to show off?

• Show All
    • Thanks man... appreciate it

• No problem, any time

• I thinks it depends also abojt the guy u have in front of. For example i don'r have problem to talk about my girlfriend's ex.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really don't care about his ex tho... and he hates when I bring up my exes... He turns all moody and mad

• Show All
    • Yeah u're right. The past it's a part about our life and, if someone love us, he/she have to accept our past.

• Exactly...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes