Is it bad that I want to date a stripper?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to date someone that’s going to shake their butt for others

0|0
    0|0
    • It's more about the fun nature and she would know how to please I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• It is bad that you want to align yourself with someone who makes a living doing something so disgusting, disrespecting, and despicable. If I can be honest, yes, it’s bad that you would want to date someone with low morality, integrity, and character.

0|0
    1|0
    • But don't you think some people need to survive too?

• Show All
    • They are but the ones I met so far live a better life now

• Alright well, you’ll make your decision. I personally wouldn’t date a stripper or any woman in a similar line of work because there’s too many better women out there for you to waste your time on these types of people. They might even do you wrong or get you into unnecessary drama or trouble.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Not really. I have people who judge other people based on their jobs. I’ve always been taught that a job is a job, and doesn’t necessarily reflect personality. She could be the loveliest person ever.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• There are those of us who prefer a partner who is desired by others. As well as those who are comfortable with their own bodies.

0|1
    0|0
  • You've obviously gone for the physical appearance of her and what she would do to you on a sexual perspective... Well, a stripper or a office goer, when it comes to long term relationships, what matters is love... Hence, their current job doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly i wouldn't. I did it for 3 months she is fucked up. So were all her friends. Also, other people who have, have said the same thing. They really aren't into wild sex, and aren't going to be stripping for you when she gets home. The sex will be boring cause they won't be all that into it cause thats what they do for a living. They work weird hours so you guys won't see each other much anyways. And she will be getting drunk most nights while out...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not bad that I wish my soon to be wife would become one. Lol Go for it, she will be fun and out going, don't look at what she does to judge who she is. a lot of people have jobs they may not like or want.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its bad cause they will use you for your money if your into sugar babies or meth heads go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • if you don't mind having glitter all over the house then go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. You better not be the jealous type though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't expect her to change

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think it is gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad, it's just a job

0|0
    0|0
  • If you love her and she loves your back. That is the most important part

0|0
    0|0
  • why would you want to date a striper?

its odd around here most of our strip clubs are disappearing , the nearby city that used to have 3 only has 1 and some others don't even have any now

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes