Is it bad that I want to date a stripper?

214

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to date someone that’s going to shake their butt for others

• It's more about the fun nature and she would know how to please I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• It is bad that you want to align yourself with someone who makes a living doing something so disgusting, disrespecting, and despicable. If I can be honest, yes, it’s bad that you would want to date someone with low morality, integrity, and character.

• But don't you think some people need to survive too?

• They are but the ones I met so far live a better life now

• Alright well, you’ll make your decision. I personally wouldn’t date a stripper or any woman in a similar line of work because there’s too many better women out there for you to waste your time on these types of people. They might even do you wrong or get you into unnecessary drama or trouble.