How to find sober dates in a new town?

Not into weed, coke or drinking and not sure how to meet people i don't want to meet people into these problems and or habits either. Any idea?
Updates:
Seems like its really hard if you are new to an area, especially if you are sober and not into night life and not religious like what else is there? i don't even know i was always the party guy before so never had an issue

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Join a club is the easiest way, meet people at places you like to hang out and chances are they'll have similar preferences

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it doesn't even have to be strictly women itd be cool to meet new guy friends too

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• dance class?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Museum and parc? But there is no 100% chance. Every one can do drugs and still go to museum and parc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Try AA or NA

0|1
    0|0
  • Church...

0|0
    0|0
  • well don't hang around the drug scene or drug crowd , that might be your best bet to avoid them.

there's generally not a lot of drug people at the gym , church , library , those sort of places

0|0
    0|0
  • Sober dates in a place you don't know?
    Success.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah just moved there don't know a soul and don't want to get caught up with thieves and users and dealers at the bars and pubs again or bitches the trashy ones cheating

Recommended myTakes