Do you like to kiss on the first date?

I know it depends how the date has gone, but if you had the chance, would you go for it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would kiss any woman/girl i meet. Almost regardless with how they look.
    Just cause im kissing perfectly and i'm very attentive to a woman's body language.
    Thats what happens when you love other people's saliva.
    To sum it up, yes yes yes!! Kisses are underrated nowadays.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I knew the guy before dating and I already had feelings for him. If he’s more or less a stranger or acquaintance, I wouldn’t do it.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I’ve had the girl kiss me while dropping her home after getting a coffee after work. Caught me completely off guard as I thought she didn’t like me, she was a total bitch at work.
    Her parents were looking out the front window as we were sitting in my car, and next thing you know she’s all over me. We ended up dating for over 6 months and I enjoyed every moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I go on a date with a girl, and a kiss doesn't happen, it's for one of two reasons: 1) I wasn't feeling it (chemistry) with her, or 2) she wasn't feeling chemistry with me. Period. And neither scenario is good or okay, so you simply say the next day "hey thanks I had a good time but I'm not really interested," and good luck to you both and go your separate ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously if the date doesn't go well no, but if it's been successful then I'd hope so! It can depend on the environment... I've had full makeout sessions in quiet places, but busy locations you have to keep it more pg13

0|0
    0|0
  • Well from a guy's perspective if I look at a girl and she has beautiful luscious lips or she is wearing flavored lipstick hell yeah I'm going to go for the kiss on the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • In fact , I did it on the first date & it helps u to get connected from day 1. Obviously it depends on both the person's preferences

1|0
    0|0
  • First kiss should be a soft, tender one on the lips. That tells you a lot about the girl. Should not be over eager. Just a soft kiss with your hands softly caressing the back of the head

0|0
    0|0
  • I do what feels natural most of the time (kissing too).
    it works out cause I can sense the girl wants to know how I can kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • No kiss on the first date to me means it was a failure and she doesn't want to see me again

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it's blatantly obvious the girl actually wants it, you don't wanna ruin the date by making an unexpected move

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd want to get to know a gal reasonably well before getting physical with a gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• If the date went well and we don’t kiss i lose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! If the guy is a terrible kisser all bets are off and I'm done.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the date.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure why would anyone leave that chance

• @shubhi43 depends how much you like them and how well it went, it has to feel natural.

Recommended myTakes