How to ask if a boy likes me over text?

So me and this guy have been texting for 3weeks today and we are both #1 bestfriends on snapchat (which means I text him the most and he texts me the most). I think he likes me but is too shy to say anything and I kinda want to ask him without telling him that I like him so what do I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Awee this is so awesome. Okay so the way to do it is to not be direct but to be subtle about this. It's like peeling a mandarin.. if you rush you might damage the juice and it'll turn out to be a messy pulp, unless your like a master at mandarin peeling then I don't know. But anyway asking him directly is the last thing youd want to do since you might damage that fruit inside. So you gotta take this slowly and just sniff him out, you won't get results straight away, but start to notice how he acts around you and ask him specific questions about his love life and notice how he acts when he responds, now it's better to be talking over the phone or something so you can notice the pitch in his voice when he's talking. You can also start dropping off hints that you like him to try and get him to bring up the subject, now this is a great approach because it'll plant an image in his mind of what you're trying to achieve but at the same time it'll get him to open up to you more if he feels the same way. ⚽ Soccer ball emoji

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you do you like me.