Hi does any one think I'm handsome?

I ask because I am now 23 and I haven't even had a girlfriend. I used the same picture Hi does any one think I'm handsome?
  • Hi does any one think I'm handsome?I'm down right ugly
    Vote A
  • Hi does any one think I'm handsome?You can't see why a person as handsome as me has been single for so long
    Vote B
  • Hi does any one think I'm handsome?My looks are ok but wouldn't want to be my girlfriend
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i see ugly people with bfs and gfs. i get told im beautiful and get starred at and stuff and I've never had a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I think you may look decent but these photos are not good

1|1
    0|0
  • Handsome^^

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't handsome.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Beauty is a completely subjective thing my friend. Not everyone finds Chris Hemsworth hot. If we all had the same taste in beauty then humans would eventually die out, so just be urself and try to meet more people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ur issue man is im reading what you put as captions for the pictures you lack self confidence brighten up man put yourself out there and keep trying

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you’re ugly bro sorry if I was gay or female I wouldn’t fuck you bite the bullet fat brauds need lovin too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gay, i see that you are good looking, weird you never had a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow a beard and man the fuck up

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you may look better with facial hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave your eyebrows

0|0
    0|0
  • i went with c because i don't want to be your girlfriend mostly because i don't have the correct parts that would make me a girl lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes