How can I help a depressed person?

who think its too late in life for anythin... love
... work... friends etc i already offered but the person was pretty pissed i even went up to them

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me a decade to get to the point of asking for help and even then I didn't really want to talk, it was either that or loose benefits and get kicked out of school. We get sort of comfortable in out misery and change becomes scary. He/she needs professional help so you can keep trying to reach and maybe it'll work out. In some level he/she probably wants to even needs to talk, but it's hard to get there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• For the past 2 years I was stuck in a hole of crippling depression. Not the meme kind either. I had to pretty much start a new life. I moved very far away, then accidentally got pregnant. (Whoops). I wouldn't recommend doing that though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE