Should we talk more about it?

My boyfriend and I live on different continents and neither one of us wanna move, but we’re pretty serious about our relationship and whenever I try to talk about what we’re gonna do about it he just says we’ll figure it out. Should I let it go and trust that we will figure it out or is it important to talk more about? We’re only 18 so we have a few years to figure out what to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• frankly, it is idiotic to think this relationship will last. you're only 18. i am sure you can find someone worthy of your love ON the continent you live in. being that long-distance is insane. it's not real. no matter how many late night conversations you have, it isn't real. being with someone in person is so radically different...

0|0
    0|0
    • We know it’s an issue that we live so far away but we never meant to become as close as we are and I’ve never been this close with anyone

• Show All
    • I’ll see him at least once a year

• and that's enough? ... ... ... you can't build intimacy with someone like that. It isn't grounded in reality. In the here and now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• Neither one of you want to move so basically it won't work out in the end. I think you should definitely talk about it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say it's never too early to talk about the future, but don't press the issue if he's not comfortable with it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should have been talking about it yesterday... I never leave anything unplanned.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes