Best place to take a girl on a first date?

Best place to take a girl on a first date??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to go to the mountains, listen to music and look at the stars. I love bon fires, and the easy things that many don't seem to think about

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aww I just threw up in my mouth JKJK😋 there's no maintains near by

• Show All
    • She's more into concerts but that's too expensive lol

• you can get her a concert ticket to a concert then lol i see you are the problem lol just don't take her to the gas station

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• To the damn movies!
    You don’t have to talk so much, you get to look at each other smile or get scared together. You get to feel your dates energy and if you feel comfortable it’s a good sign.
    You get to share a meal, after you can walk around, eat and talk casually...
    I think that would be the best date!

1|2
    0|5
    • Isn't the point of a date to talk?

• Not always. And I didn’t say you didn’t have to talk.
      I’m big on energies so I’d rather observe the person and feel the persons presence, from there everything will flourish.
      Also because first dates could be awkward and you could encounter a scenario where the person is giving you a weird vibe and you really not in the mood to hear your date talk as much. Or conversation can lead to other conversation that might not be your ideal type of conversation.
      Damn a lot of people put thumbs down on my comment which is strange but yea. Good luck with your date

• A coffee date because it's short and sweet.
    Coffee date can turn into a dinner date if all is going well.

0|1
    0|0
  • not the pool. it's sooooo obvious that you just wanna see her without makeup/clothes on the first date. so trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer somewhere we can talk, but also have some sort of activity. Having something to do helps me relax and it takes the pressure off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a nice spot where you to can relax, have some drinks and talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • A coffee shop or a small cafe. Something quiet and intimate so you can talk and get to know each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a comedy show. Its a good ice breaker if y'all are both laughing.

0|1
    0|1
  • Somewhere you can talk, get to know each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • A concert

0|0
    0|0
  • Museum for me but it really depends on her tastes

0|0
    0|0
    • Museum on a first date? Wow. On what planet can we find more of your kind? I'd love that

• Drinks. Alcohol or otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • İt's so excited

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• As you may know, nobody in the history of mankind has ever made out with a girl in a coffeeshop.

Take her to a place that serves alcohol, good music and a chill atmosphere. Tip the bartender well so you get good service, don't ever keep your date waiting and know that she goes first unless there's an obstacle in the way (i. e. a door) which you hold open. Do not split the bill, you pay.

1|0
    0|1
  • I always take them to the mall. First we hangout and eat froyo then we hit the movies. Let’s you get to know them and get all the flirting out the way. By the time the movie comes you’ll both be anxious for the make out if you play your cards right

0|0
    0|0
  • A walk in the park and enjoying the fountains.
    A good first date is a date if it costs 0 money. In my honest opinion anyways. Don't buy women! Impress women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do girls like go-karts? Because that's my go to spot I think it's fun, I can talk smack jokingly maybe even let her beat me on purpose. Good way to laugh and have fun :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Any where that is fun and involves talking n touching Not movies, not cause u can't talk. Not coffee shops it will turn into interagation room lol. So figure out somewhere fun in ur city could be indoor paintball lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A restaurant is always the best. Pick either a hipster or ethnic restaurant where you can split lots of small plates and talk about the interesting food. The ideas for movies, comedy acts, or shows are bad ideas because you sit there and don't speak to each other for 2+ hours. At the end of the show, it's difficult to spin up conversation after being silent for so long. In my view, the perfect first date is one where you stay at the restaurant for hours talking so much that you end up missing your after dinner plans -- and neither of you care.

0|0
    0|1
  • bah depend how much you like her and how much you think she likes you...
    sometimes a big date is awesome and other times something small like just dessert or something is best

id say a good median is take her out for dessert to a really cool chocolate dessert place... like cakes, chocolates and stuff, maybe some coffee.
    I mean who doesn't like a tasty treat.. and its better than the typical coffee boring date

for example we have a place in town that does stuff like this.. fucking awesome for a date
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...%2B10%2B21%2B57%2BPM.jpeg

2|0
    0|0
  • Call me boring but I'd say coffee. It's cheap... like $2.00, for one. Secondly, if the girl is weird/creepy (yes, women can be weird/creepy too) or makes you uncomfortable in any way (I've had this happen), you can just leave easily. Likewise if there is no chemistry the girl can easily leave too. Also coffee dates are short which allows you to dip your toe into the pool (test for compatibility) before committing to any longer dates.

MOVIES: Bad idea. If there is no mutual attraction, you've just spend $20.00 to be stuck to someone you are not in to.
    BAR: Bad idea. I wouldn't call a place filled with a bunch of whiskey breath women and horny men a good place to get to know someone...
    CLUBS: I think this one obvious.
    DINNER: Bad idea. Similar principle as the movie date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bistro or coffee shop which plays good music and has open space.
    Or travel on a bike to a small coffee shop on a mountain side.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the very best first dates I have had, I took them to a nice hotel room.

0|0
    0|0
    • Whatever you do, don't go to the movies or anywhere else where the attention is not on each other. It can be cool (I've been given a lot of "that was GREAT! for flying dates out to Catalina Island or up to Big Bear for lunch). But save the entertainment for when you both want to be entertained as opposed to getting to know each other.

Anywhere reasonably quiet that you can talk is good, and then go to your nice hotel room.

• some kind of a fair where it's fun but still a great place to talk and be cute and all that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • completely dependant on the type of person they are and what they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slaughterhouse.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im kidding.
      Best place would be anywhere you can impress her with your skills and knowledge.

For me, im a private tutor for pool/snooker.
      So i always take them and explain how they could improve their game.
      If they are not into it, i'd find dozens of other stuffs im good at.

• Show All
    • Yw 😘😁

• Dawm 😂😂is a girl not a dawm cow

• Everything but the movies

0|2
    0|0
  • Movie

0|0
    0|1
  • Coffee shop or somewhere where we can talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paint balling?

0|0
    0|0
  • Strip club. You get dinner and a show!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your bedroom

1|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks. Works for me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes