Would you date outside your race?

3558

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would love to get with a black chick one day.
    Not just because she is black but if she is a beautiful black.
    I think they are more beautiful than other women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally would!
    But I tried that and I didn’t feel so comfortable in the past because I was full of insecurities.
    Now I’ve ditched all the dumb things I had and I would love to try again and date outside of my race.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 57

• I've dated outside my race before and I would do it again. I don't want to let race/religion/any other superficial trait get in the way of finding my perfect match.

• I've done this with both black and Asian women, and would do it again, yes. I apply the same criteria to a potential girlfriend regardless of her race.

• Race isn't an issue for me personally. It's how the person acts. Most of these "outside your race" questions are geared normally to hispanic women and black women. I have zero problem with either race, but if you act like those girls who are immature and obnoxious, not a chance I'd date you. You date someone for who they are, not what they look like.

• I have and I would. I usually tend to be physically more attracted to white girls (I have a thing for green and blue eyes - not very common in other races), but it's not a big deal for me.

• Nope, women of other races can be pretty but I'm most attracted to and interact best with white women.

• Yes, I have don eit before ^^ it's just skin oulour. I actually think that black girls 8or a mix) are very hot

• Yeah, I've been attracted to people from pretty much every race so I definitely would ok with dating outside my race

• Race isn’t a thing in my mind it’s a social construct that was made by people who think they are better than the opposite color but remember we are the same color on the inside Red

• It’s funny how me saying that gets me a dislike but anything else will get a like

• Yes, if I find the person attractive race don't matter

• Human?

Yeah, sure. Not to sound Trite, but it is her personality that matters. Though a cute face and body helps.

But those come in all colors, so it is all good.

• If I'm attracted to them, I'll ask them out, race doesn't come into it :)

• Yes, I would. Color of skin doesn't mean a thing to me. But attitude and behavior is THE keys.

• I have only dated black women for the last 21 years. Currently married to a black woman.

• Yes, but it would have to be a pretty amazing girl for that to happen.

• If she has a nice big ass, I'm probably pursuing her.

I don't care about a womans race, as long as she's nice to me & ingelligent & attractive.

• Race as in different colored skin, yes.

Race as in human, as long as she was a bi-ped and attractive.

• Yes I would, I can care less about the race. As long as she's a tomboy, dominant, wants or has a career, and modern.

• Yes, I'm black and I like black girls, but I actually have a preference for white girls.

• Yes, just not black people, never got turned on by them even though I'm half black...

• Probably will I love new cultures so it'd be an experience.

• More from Guys
    37

What Girls Said 34

• sure.

• No i have no problem dating outside my race and my family jokes about how we have so many different races in us that we don't have to worry about that type of stuff

• Yes because I believe more and more black guys go for white girls

• I am currently dating outside my race, so obviously yes. I see everyone as people, so I don't even notice lol

• Personally, no. I got locked into Asian at some point and never made it out.

• Of course, it depends on who the person is not on their race for me

• Yep. If I like the person, the level of melatonin in their skin is literally not even on the list of things I care about.

• I use to date outside my race then the right guy outside my race came along and we are now 5 years married with kids.

• Sure. If I were single and looking. There are great guys in all races.

• Currently am :) I dont care about race/colour and all that aha

• Surely, I will. It would be interesting. We can exchange our culture and our habbits.

• Already doing that

• Why not? I have.

• Yes. And I have

• Yes... its only about compatibility..

• Yes, why not.

• Yes. Idc

• Human is human

• It is no longer 1850... so yes

• Yes, and I currently am.

• More from Girls
    14