Should I tell the guy I’m dating?

So I’ve never kissed anyone and recently I started dating this guy. We aren’t like official or anything but we have hung out at each other’s houses and met each other’s parents. We’ve came close to kissing but I kinda got scared so I looked away... should I tell him I’ve never kissed someone before or wait until after we have kissed?
Soo we ended up kissing and I told him afterwards and he was super cool with it 😊

39

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are venturing into a new relationship I I think Honesty should be something that is prevalent in your relationship and if you have never kissed someone before I think it is pertinent to your relationship that you share that with him so that he can understand why you may react in certain ways because you may miss communicate information to him by pulling away when he doesn't understand why you would have done so

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE