Should I tell the guy I’m dating?

So I’ve never kissed anyone and recently I started dating this guy. We aren’t like official or anything but we have hung out at each other’s houses and met each other’s parents. We’ve came close to kissing but I kinda got scared so I looked away... should I tell him I’ve never kissed someone before or wait until after we have kissed?
Updates:
Soo we ended up kissing and I told him afterwards and he was super cool with it 😊

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are venturing into a new relationship I I think Honesty should be something that is prevalent in your relationship and if you have never kissed someone before I think it is pertinent to your relationship that you share that with him so that he can understand why you may react in certain ways because you may miss communicate information to him by pulling away when he doesn't understand why you would have done so

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• There's nothing to be scared of and it's not a big deal at all. You've probably over thought it so much that you're now scared. Relax and just go with it. It'll come naturally. You don't need to tell him at all. The only reason you need to say something is if you continue to avoid it/him because you're scared. That way he doesn't think that he is the reason for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be any harm in telling him. And no need to feel so nervous or scared about your first kiss, just don't think about it so much, everyone's first kiss is usually pretty awkward, or at least mine was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait after, it'll just be weird to say up front and then you'll be caught thinking about it instead of absorbing the moment

1|0
    0|0
  • Just gently kiss him on the lips and let the passion take over. XD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him how you feel and see what happens after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys like things with no titles until few months he will ask u. Cause Valentines approaches he gonna have to decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's common in ur age but avoid sex little more days this is not right age

0|0
    0|0
  • Just close your eyes and do it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend was the first guy I ever kissed. I let him know that it was my first time and I wasn't sure what I was doing. He said that it was okay and he would guide me. Nothing wrong with telling him beforehand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait until the time appears. Until then watch videos. Shan Boody has a great video on kissing on Youtube. Her other videos are sooooo amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm tough to say. I was in the same position at your age and I didn’t say anything to my then boyfriend and it was fine. I didn’t tell him because he had way more experience than me and I didn’t want to embarrass myself. Not sure what your situation is like. Looking back I wish I did say something and was honest so he could’ve showed me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes