What to do when he hasn’t replied to your text?

Horizons14
We had an amazing first date, he texted me a day after about how much he enjoyed himself and how he will be thinking about me over the holiday.
One week later:he sends a pic & a “thinking of you”
Two days after: I sent him a pic of me with my dog & a “hope you’re enjoying your evening”, we had a few texts of light flirting and called it a night
Two days after that: he told me he just saw Star Wars & asked if I had seen it yet.

I had been busy with work and didn’t see his message until half an hour after he sent it. I responded with “Yes, I saw it with a group of friends before I left campus. What did you think? sorry I haven’t been checking my phone regularly. Hope you’re enjoying your evening as well 🤗.” He hasn’t responded at all. I don’t think I did anything wrong, I apologized for the time delay. I thought I was clear that I was expecting a response with the question I asked. I don't know maybe he lost interest? I’m trying to play cool but I actually like this guy. Need your analysis. What do I do if he doesn’t respond?
0
2