What is he saying? And is this guy worth getting to know or is it a waist of time?

mialia
The guy I am talking to said to me, "So right now I’m not sure if I could really commit to a relationship. I kind of want to be friends with someone first and see where it goes. I got hurt pretty bad from my best friend last year and I’m still recovering from it. Sorry if that’s a problem. It just made me want to take anything I do slowly and make sure I can really trust someone first. That said, if you are cool with that, I don’t think meeting for coffee/tea or something isn’t a bad idea if you’re down for that. I’m not sure if my mind can be physically interested in anyone yet. I know it’s been a year but there might be some residual feelings left that haven’t totally gone away yet. And I don’t want to give someone else my heart if I’m not there yet. It wouldn’t be fair to that person."

Do you think this guy is worth getting to know? Or do you think it's not worth my time?
4
1