Good dating apps?

Does anyone know of any good dating apps with a ton of nice guys? I'm not using Tinder

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try bottled. I really enjoy that app. You can talk to people all over the world. I strongly suggest that. Its not a dating app but you can use it like that as well.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• okcupid

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If you want a "ton of nice guys" no. No matter what app you use it's going to be a handful of nice guys that probably won't reach out to you and a flood of desperate and douche guys. Best bet if you want to not be spammed is use bumble.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice sales pitch to bumble lol. Sounds like a paid advertisement.

• Lol. One sec let me put the bumble check away. I actually don't like it for me, but this girl I met on match showed me her inbox and it had just shy of 100 messages from the previous week and most were just default messages or asking to fuck.

• Skout or meet me... Zoosk is good as well tagged is another... pay sites and apps would be the best generally but some just want money

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't use dating apps. They are a complete waste of time.

0|1
    0|0
  • No good dating apps. Good hook up apps are a plenty. Tinder being one of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not looking for a hook up, if you mean that in a sexual way

• Show All
    • Well if no guy on my area wants me what am I supposed to do?

• Whats wrong with making friends on Facebook. I didn't find the dating apps any good.

U can give Bumble a try.

• Plenty of Fish. Best user friendly option.

0|0
    0|1
    • I'll try that. I'm trying Badoo and apparently pretty much all the guys in my area haven't been on in 7+ days! There was one guy who was in my area so I tried to talk to him and not only did he ignore my message but he changed his location to Tennessee ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• This does not exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a nice guy let's talk ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • The one that im on

0|0
    0|0
  • Badoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I m here๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|2
  • Tinder is amazing... give it a shot

0|0
    0|0
    • I get the impression that a LOT of guys on there just want sex. Not all but a pretty good amount

• Show All
    • See... there are guys who are shy to approach girls in person for the fear of rejection. So, they use tinder. They aren't looking for hookups but relationships.

• Weird. Did they download the wrong app by mistake?

• Holla I think. u can talk with strangers

0|0
    0|0
  • Spotafriend and lovoo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes