Is it normal to get jealous at other girls?

I try to not but I can't help but feel so much jealousy over a chick. she's just so gorgeous! she's outgoing, nice body, and just a pretty face. I can't help feel just to not like her cause of that lol its ridiculous, I know.

I'm just okay looking and a complete introvert or something. Guys tell me I'm cute but I dont always get heart moji comments on my Instagram pics.

I know it shouldn't matter but the feeing just gets there.
Updates:
Also I do work out but no matter what I do, my body is naturally a ruler shaped body. She has this awesome fit curved body uuugh

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to America folks: "Guys tell me I'm cute but I dont always get heart moji "

Then instead of whining about this chick maybe you should also be outgoing like her. Girls like you make my boner wilt.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know I know it’s ridiculous but it’s not like those feelings aren’t there? youcant tell me you never had to speak out some stuff that your pissed about. I am working on socializing more but it’s not like I don’t envy regardless. It’s so natural for her, I grew up so shy.

It might be nothing to you but it’s a little hard for me. Am I trying? I know I am. But it’s the struggle to get past that.

• Show All
    • As for your jealousy thing, sorry, that's not going away. Women are naturally jealous of each other and will be forever.

• Sorry for all the messages. My advice is to just realize that many guys might not like her for who she is whereas many guys might like you for who you are. So grow up!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Almost every woman feels the same exact way you do but mask it. Even groups of friends who post “you’re so beautiful,” or “you’re perfect” on each other’s social media, are jealous or envious of their friends in some way. I think some people might see more solidarity between women than men, but women are just as jealous at other women’s qualities or situation in life as with men are with other men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol u will be beautiful in ur own way n shape it normal to be jealous have a boy friend u will know ur beauty value n urslef

1|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy is normal. It just makes life a bit harder, but there isn't a lot we can do about it:D

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty normal, don't act on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There's a reason all my friends are guys. I have an inferiority complex. I know it's an issue, I'm working on it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes