• A nice and kind guy but not rich
    Vote A
  • Jerk with a lot of money
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a nice and kind guy, and he doesn't have to be rich OR good-looking. He doesn't have to be fit either. Today I actually met this guy with a nice smile who worked at a restaurant. I just fell in love with his beautiful smile. Sadly, I didn't have the guts to get his contact or anything; however, I noted that he wasn't particularly good-looking or rich, either, considering he worked a low-paying job like that.

Though I just loved his kindness and genuineness. There was just something special about that smile too. Anyway, guys don't have to be rich or anything to get girls to fall in love with them. Most of us just want a genuine, kind person to be with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• bro you tell girls what they want.. you dont ask lol... the answer is always genertic or they say they dont know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I dont care about money. I dont come from a rich family as my parents are immigrants. I've learned how to live with that and how you dont need to be rich to be happy, although it does make life better. I shop at retail stores and outlets for cheap clothes and dont waste money on crap, its who i am. Having a rich guy wouldn't change that and i wouldn't want to be with a jerk for sure

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They don’t even know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl play games.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes