What do girls want?

Vote
  • A nice and kind guy but not rich
  • Jerk with a lot of money

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a nice and kind guy, and he doesn't have to be rich OR good-looking. He doesn't have to be fit either. Today I actually met this guy with a nice smile who worked at a restaurant. I just fell in love with his beautiful smile. Sadly, I didn't have the guts to get his contact or anything; however, I noted that he wasn't particularly good-looking or rich, either, considering he worked a low-paying job like that.

Though I just loved his kindness and genuineness. There was just something special about that smile too. Anyway, guys don't have to be rich or anything to get girls to fall in love with them. Most of us just want a genuine, kind person to be with.

Most Helpful Guy

• bro you tell girls what they want.. you dont ask lol... the answer is always genertic or they say they dont know