How to keep a guy interested through text?

Had amazing first date right before we left for the holidays. We won’t see eachother for a whole month. He texted me the day after our date and a week after, since that we’ve been texting every two days with some light flirting.

I’m trying to keep the texting and flirting as light as possible because we only went on one date and I don’t quite know his personality that well. I don’t want to rush into things but I do want him to be interested enough to ask me on a second date when we get back.

What can I do to keep him interested without any sort of sexting involved?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• nudes... or talk to him about stuff like things you like or he likes. things you wanna do or asks what he wants to do.. get the convo flowing. stop when its at its highest to let the anticipation build for the next day ( I don't know if thats good or bad though you want to make him think about texting you as soon as possible)

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep the conversation on him. People love to talk about themselves so ask him a lot of questions.