How to ask someone out?

Okay, I like this socially awkward guy (and sexually ambiguous, yeah I know) who I am confused whether or not he really likes me or just ridiculously nice and shy. Asking him out is the only way I could find out for sure as he does not seem to be one to easily pickup subtle nonverbal cues and flirtation; not here to beat around the bush.
I pretty much have everything planned by the end of May, I even got his best friend and our little posse to have my back, and set up our hangout where I plan to confess how I feel right before he leaves. Problem is, I never asked out anyone in my life. Let’s say in same-sex world, I’m the “female role” in the relationship, if that makes sense. What to do I even say?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Any doubt become self fufilling proficy. Even talking is a skill you practice. So askijg someone out is as well. Once you do it it's not that big of a deal. Like being afraid to swim till you actually do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Takes practice to be socially confident, you can be so if you practice! How to ask out a girl? Walk up to her, say hello, ask her out

0|0
    0|0
  • Got It pin him to the wall stare deep into his eyes and say "I want your adopted babies" usually lets them know your interested

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes