What makes you like a certain girl more over the other girls you're talking to?

I know that guys tend to talk to more than one female at a time. But what makes one girl stand out more over the others to where she becomes his main girl / girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about compatibility and common interests. The best thing to do is just be yourself and get with a guy who is happy with the person you are. For example, if you meet a hot guy who's a huge sports fan, don't pretend to be interested in sports if you aren't. You'll just end up spending a lot of time bored in sports bars.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If I know we could actually have a future together. If our life goals align and our personalitjes do too. Diffetent girls stand out in different ways specifically, but I look for compatibility, especially compatibility of our futures.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything about both of the girls that I like is perfect. There is nothing you could ask about them that wouldn't have a good answer. They are angels. I like them both because opposites attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • Common interests and good flow of conversation does the trick. No looks, no sexual attraction, nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl who is ready to spend time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes