What makes you like a certain girl more over the other girls you're talking to?

I know that guys tend to talk to more than one female at a time. But what makes one girl stand out more over the others to where she becomes his main girl / girlfriend?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about compatibility and common interests. The best thing to do is just be yourself and get with a guy who is happy with the person you are. For example, if you meet a hot guy who's a huge sports fan, don't pretend to be interested in sports if you aren't. You'll just end up spending a lot of time bored in sports bars.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE